Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a slacker!

I’ve got to say number 29 is off to a dismal start. After watching Julie and Julia last weekend I am rejuvenated about blogging so here we go…

Currently I am looking at 244 days till I turn 30 with zero items crossed off the list. Have you been doing anything? Well yes I have… thanks for asking.

1. Being married has been truly wonderful and only seven more months till we hit the one-year mark.

11. 4 books down 26 to go. I am currently reading Life of Pi, which is the first book I have not fallen in love with immediately. Overall this has been one of my favorite things so far on the list.

12. So I chopped my hair off just after turning 29. Weird, but it has seemed to help a lot. I have also started taking zyrtec religiously. Which also has helped. I have gone from 1 to 2 migraines a week to 1 to 2 a month. This has been a big improvement on my quality of life. My goal is have one migraine or less a month. If I can get #2 figured out then I think I will have a shot at it.

14. Needless to say the holidays have set me back a bit on this one. Since the New Year is all about new beginnings I’m going to take full advantage on this one. Since 1/1/2010 I have actually be to the gym three times and one wii fit afternoon. Yes I do feel like wii fit is cheating but it is better then sitting on the couch eating ice cream (something I am also really good at).

20. The old 401K is still not complete…. Lame

23. Cooking is coming a long slowly but surely. The hubby and I made a chicken gnocchi soup together the other night. If you like soup it was actually pretty tasty.

- K

PS: Julie and Julia was a very cute movie and I totally recommend it! I also have a new soft spot in my heart for Julia Child because we are/were both the same height.

0 comments:

Post a Comment