Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 Before 30 - K's Take

Yi! So here’s the skinny… I’m truly not afraid of turning 30. That being said I am sure when the big day actually arrives I am probably the most likely candidate to be in the fetal position. Therefore I embark on the 30 before 30 journey as way for me to help prioritize my life and complete a few things I have always wanted to do. In the end I am hoping when reality sets in it is because of all the things I have been able to accomplish will help make the transition from 20-something to 30-something easier.

My official journey started in September 2009. Even though it has been a slow start I am excited for the journey. Buckle in and hold on, because even though it is only 30 things before we turn 30 I promise the ride will leave you wanting more!

-k

0 comments:

Post a Comment