Sunday, February 21, 2010

Give them the money!

This week I started my 10K training regimen. Sad to say I only actually trained 2 of 6 days... good thing it is a 13 week training plan!

Today I registered for the Cherry Creek Sneak, number 5 on my list, which I am hoping will help to act as some serious motivation. I find paying money to do something is a huge personal motivator. Unfortunately, my gym membership does not work the same way.

So why is running 2 of my 30 goals? I want to be a runner. Someone who loves to run for fun, stress relief and personal satisfaction. I want to be that crazy person you see running on the side of the road in amazing shape and makes it look easy. So far my career as a runner has consisted of serious hip pain that makes me feel like an old lady who needs a hip replacement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment